Learning about how to test your thermostat is very useful so that you now that everything in your cooling system is up and running correctly. Check out the video below for more info:
From: HD Theater
- Learning How to Patch a Radiator Hose
- The cooling system’s hoses: materials, types, possible failures and how to avoid them. Be cool with your vehicle / Episode 6.
- The Importance Of Your Cooling System And Maintaining It
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- How a car’s radiator works, which are the most common faults. Be cool with your vehicle / Episode 3.
Sign up for VR-12 newsletter