Be sure to check your antifreeze regulary since it’s one of the most common causes of engine overheating. There are other causes, as well. Check out the video below to learn more about what can get you car to overheat.
- Cooling System: How It Affects Your Car’s Performance
- Cooling System Problems – Repair Advice
- Automechanika Frankfurt is where you need to be with VR-12
- Useful tips to take into account when we have an engine overheating on the road. Be cool with your vehicle / Episode 10.
- Water Pump & Thermostat Troubleshooting
Sign up for VR-12 newsletter