Be sure to check your antifreeze regulary since it’s one of the most common causes of engine overheating. There are other causes, as well. Check out the video below to learn more about what can get you car to overheat.
- ARCA: Sheldon Creed Wins 2018 ARCA Sioux Chief Short Track Challenge Title.
- Car Maintenance Tips That Help You Save Money
- Learn About Ethylene Glycol, the pollutant poison and how VR-12 Helps You to go green.
- Get More Out of your Gallon of Gas
- Immerse Yourself in New Technology with VR-12 at AAPEX 2018.
Sign up for VR-12 newsletter