It’s now the cold season of winter in many regions around the world and your car’s needs are different in this weather. Learn what you can do to have your car run properly in the cold weather in the video below:
From: Scotty Kilmer
- Learning How to Patch a Radiator Hose
- The cooling system’s hoses: materials, types, possible failures and how to avoid them. Be cool with your vehicle / Episode 6.
- The Importance Of Your Cooling System And Maintaining It
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- How a car’s radiator works, which are the most common faults. Be cool with your vehicle / Episode 3.
Sign up for VR-12 newsletter